This is the latest test chart dedicated to the IP CCTV industry, compliant with the latest 62676-5 standards.
It consists of many innovations and details for easy and quick camera evaluation, testing and comparison.
- Five continuous sine-wave Siemens stars for accurate measuring resolution with our new software;
- Face targets as per UK Home office for visual face identification;
- Macbeth colour chart, ideal for skin colour camera evaluation;
- Our famous continuity coloured and monochrome strips for checking Gamma and compression artefacts;
- Money and playing card samples for banks and casinos;
- Various size number-plates and much more.
- Free software report from your exported images of the test chart.
It comes in A3 and A1 size, and can be shipped world-wide. Download the product manual below for more details.
Once you order the latest test chart v.5.x, you can export your test images from your camera, send it to us and we will produce a free lab evaluation with our new software for up to ten different cameras.
The evaluation will include resolution, colour reproduction quality, gamma grey-scale, noise and continuous tone reproduction, all compliant with the latest standards IEC 62676-5.
For the first time in our industry, you can produce objective camera testing reports using our new software, free of charge.
This is a free to download PDF illustrating how the ViDi Labs test chart v.5.2 is analysed by our software which produces objective evaluation report.
Ideal for large projects when you need to decide which camera to use for the best outcome.
It is also very useful for choosing the best camera settings for a given application.
This is a free report which we offer for all customer that have purchased our test chart v.5.2. Export an image from your camera and send it to us.
This is a free to download PDF illustrating how the ViDi Labs test chart v.5.2 can be used for visual evaluation of the Face Identification ability of a typical 1/3” IP HD camera.
ViDi Labs © 2020